More details related to Inspiring Closet Makeover Reveal video:
— List entries—
12. When Simple S-Hooks Come to the Rescue Ideas from Sammypur and HouseofYen (00:44)
Jeans can be bulky, and thus they may take up a lot of space in the drawer. Instead of folding them, why don’t you just hang them in the closet?
11. When S-hooks team up with Towel Bar | Inspiration from Therenegadehome (01:27)
One of the reasons your wardrobe is running out of space is that you could not resist the urge to buy those cute jeans and jackets.
10. Surprise Teen Bedroom Makeover with New Closet Organizer (02:48)
In some cases, people still have plenty of space in their closets. However, they just have no idea how to organize things.
9. How To Create a Closet When You Don’t Have One! | By thesimplyorganized (03:50)
Do you not have any closets? No worries! You can still organize your clothes well with this wire shelving.
8. Upgrade your closet+shoe organization strategy for $17 by Leah Mari Organization (05:13)
Another culprit responsible for the clutter created inside the closet is your shoes. Some people, or maybe even you, like tossing shoes on the floor of the closet.
7. Caning Cabinet Doors DIY with No Power Tools (06:41)
Adding caning to a cabinet or closet is somewhat intriguing. Who wouldn’t fall in love with the exotic look and texture?
6. Different Days, Different Outfits (08:18)
Kids often have some trouble with choosing clothes. They tend to carelessly take everything out from the closet, making such a mess inside the closet.
5. Closet Makeover Reveal with California Closets (09:09)
The good thing about doing a closet makeover is that you have got the chance to start over, which can upgrade your day-to-day life.
4. Combine the previous idea with Simple color coordination and audit that could benefit you A Lot in the near future @glowfash (10:03)
Color code is no longer a new thing for organizing your clothes, including your denim. Try hanging them from the lighter to the darker tones.
3. Colorful Entry Closet Makeover (11:39)
Many people think that a small room is supposed to be bland. However, it can be a bit tedious.
2. Without touching your Garment and clothing collection, shoes, underwear, hats, or jean, Turn Your closet nicer with Humble and Cheap Baking soda by Domesticated Hippie (12:23)
Do you wish to get rid of the pesky odor in your closet? You can try this DIY odor remover.
1. How to choose the right hangers and deal with having no closet at all (13:49)
Choosing the wrong hangers can damage your clothes easily. Thus, you have to be wise when opting for the best ones.
Buy velvet https://amzn.to/3FBlknU
Second ideas from TheMidnightsoaper and Mahjubastylist
Installing a rod can take a lot of time. Besides, you will also have to work with drills and screws. Therefore, you can use a paper towel holder instead.
Double side tape buy here:
Track: Retro – jiglr https://soundcloud.com/jiglrmusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/3nyO36A
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/7OVQ17kp_uM